I have been nominated for Mystery Blogger Award by Priya from priyreflects. Thank you so much Priya. I am delighted to receive this award nomination. It is indeed an honour receiving the award from the most fashionable squirrel ever! She sure could have given Audrey Hepburn a run for her money!
This award is the brainchild of Okoto Oke Enigma – a teenage blogger who felt that there are several amazing undiscovered blogs out there that are a mystery to the world. That’s why she called it the ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’. It is also named after the creator since ‘Enigma’ means ‘Mystery’.
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Let’s spread some blog love people!!
Here are the “RULES” that must be followed…
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- List the rules
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Reading time: 4 min